Fall Frenze
NOVEMBER 2, 2007

The boys are growing like crazy and have started a new school year...Jackson and Mason are in 1st grade and reading up a storm. They have been busy with soccer and school and trying to help their seriously pregnant mother around the house. Isaac started at a little Christian preschool and loves to come home singing all of the songs about Jesus. He is the source of both my most hair raising experiences and my most treasured moments. He is endlessly funny and curious.
We are also frantically getting ready for a new baby to be born on November 14th (actually, I'm getting ready). Shane and I are really excited but overwhelmed by the thought of being parents to 4 children! But Shane's been so busy with work and preparing to take board exams that I don't think he's thought much about it.
Halloween was a lot of fun for the boys, Shane was of course, working. They went around the neighborhood and then we hit the trunk or treat at the church. I think we have about fifteen pounds worth of candy in the pantry...UGH. Isaac was so thrilled that people were giving him candy. He was dancing around and singing about how much he loved Halloween. But on the way home he said, "I hate Halloween". He was sick to his stomach. It was hilarious.
NOVEMBER 2, 2007

The boys are growing like crazy and have started a new school year...Jackson and Mason are in 1st grade and reading up a storm. They have been busy with soccer and school and trying to help their seriously pregnant mother around the house. Isaac started at a little Christian preschool and loves to come home singing all of the songs about Jesus. He is the source of both my most hair raising experiences and my most treasured moments. He is endlessly funny and curious.
We are also frantically getting ready for a new baby to be born on November 14th (actually, I'm getting ready). Shane and I are really excited but overwhelmed by the thought of being parents to 4 children! But Shane's been so busy with work and preparing to take board exams that I don't think he's thought much about it.
Halloween was a lot of fun for the boys, Shane was of course, working. They went around the neighborhood and then we hit the trunk or treat at the church. I think we have about fifteen pounds worth of candy in the pantry...UGH. Isaac was so thrilled that people were giving him candy. He was dancing around and singing about how much he loved Halloween. But on the way home he said, "I hate Halloween". He was sick to his stomach. It was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment