Ahhhh, finally parents all around the country are breathing a sigh of relief. The first day of school is a welcome change after the long dog days of summer. Although we had a great summer, I think we were all very ready to get back into a routine. It always makes me a little sad to realize how quickly these little ones are growing up.
Can't believe the twins are second graders! They look so grown up (and a little goofy) with their big front teeth. Isaac is also well on his way. One more year before Kindergarten. Sigh. I'm just glad to have him home for one more year. I hope to make the best of it ... now I realize how fast it all goes by.
5 comments:
It is amazing to me that your sweet boys were babies when we met you guys... I can't believe they are in second grade... I hope they have a great year of school and Isaac has a wonderful year of preschool! I agree, routine is always good! Say hello to Shane for Casey... hope all is going well for you guys!
We don't start school for another week and like you it is always with sadness and excitement. This summer went very fast and it just seems to keep getting faster. Your boys are so handsome, you are such a good mom!
Adorable! Spencer starts mext week, we are really enjoying our last week of summer. I can't believe Isaac is that big already. Crazy!
I love the pic of Isaac in his boy stance, very cute! Your boys look excited to be going to school, another school is here. I still have a while, and am glad for the time I have with Chloe.
Hi Dixie! I saw the link to your blog on Andrea's site. I loved looking at the adorable pictures of your boys and your beautiful little girl. Visit my site anytime (warning it's still in the making): www.jjparks.blogspot.com
Julia
Post a Comment