Did the patient survive after loosing all that blood? Those definately do not look like shoes my clean freak of a brother would wear! I might suggest a pair of crocks. They are comfortable and they can be bleached when needed. But as for that pair...get rid of them!
Love the shoes! You need to have those mounted! You might need to throw those into the washing machine with a little BLEACH. How didi his socks look??? Hope all is well... I will email you that Salsa recipe this week... we have been going a bit nuts this past week! Take Care
Richy came home with shoes looking like that once. He thought he was bring responsible taking them off at the door, collapsing on the couch. Then 10 month old Linus crawled over and put one right in his mouth. I thought I was going to die. We immediately went out and bought Richy the crocs with no holes (saves the socks). The blood and guts wash right off.
No signs of communicable blood-born illness. So far.
6 comments:
NO WAY!! That is CraZY. You'll have to throw those away.
Sarah
Ew, Ew, EWWW!!! I am glad Kris has never come home with shoes that bad! Don't they have little shoes covers or something? Keep up the hard work!
Did the patient survive after loosing all that blood? Those definately do not look like shoes my clean freak of a brother would wear! I might suggest a pair of crocks. They are comfortable and they can be bleached when needed. But as for that pair...get rid of them!
Love the shoes! You need to have those mounted! You might need to throw those into the washing machine with a little BLEACH. How didi his socks look??? Hope all is well... I will email you that Salsa recipe this week... we have been going a bit nuts this past week! Take Care
Gross! That's why Matt's only allowed to wear leather shoes that can be wiped off.
Richy came home with shoes looking like that once. He thought he was bring responsible taking them off at the door, collapsing on the couch. Then 10 month old Linus crawled over and put one right in his mouth. I thought I was going to die.
We immediately went out and bought Richy the crocs with no holes (saves the socks). The blood and guts wash right off.
No signs of communicable blood-born illness. So far.
Post a Comment