Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Famous American Project

Mason and Jackson had to do a famous American presentation for school...  actually, I had to do two famous American projects.  They had fun dressing up like their famous American...   See if you can guess who they are.  




Mason loved the nickers and tights!  


Jackson practicing for his presentation.

9 comments:

Joni Lusty said...

Dixie - your kids are adorable! And so grown up!

MollyE said...

You did a great job on your reports! I hope the teacher gave you a good grade. The boys look so cute! I love your family picture too.

The Eidson Family said...

Cute, cute, cute. In fact the whole family is ridiculously perfect! Is that a Christmas card pic of the whole gang?! Adorable.

Amanda Bishop said...

How fun is that. You must have better school system in TEXAS. My kids have never done anything like that! Hope all is well. Your kids are cute!

Andrea said...

Your boys are so cute as Famous Americans!! I love your family photo, did someone take them or did you set the timer thing on your camera?

Barbara said...

Dixie,
I was surprised to see you leave a comment on my blog ( since I just started it) It was great to hear from you! Your family is darling! I can't believe how big your boys are!

Heather said...

I seriously guessed Thomas Edison. On the other hand, I guessed Thomas Jefferson, so I was only 50%. They are adorable and I'll bet they (I mean you) learned a lot from their (I mean your) projects.

West Family said...

Two projects?!? It makes me tired just thinking about it. So fun!

Parks' Place said...

Very cute pics of the boyz! Whoever took your family photos can come over and takes some 4 us! I hope u don't mind but i am going to add u to my blog list