okay Dixie, I don't even know your dad but this brought tears to my eyes. It was such a sweet idea. I think you looked just like Jackson and Mason when you were younger!
Same here. I think your dad's picture as a "young boy" looks so much like mason and Jackson. What a great tribute! Is your dad a blogger and will he see it?
Dix, You are so sweet to put this together. I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful daughter. You made my eyes leak a little too. These past 60 years were great, because you were a big part of it for over half of those years. May we spend many more together. Love, DAD U
3 comments:
okay Dixie, I don't even know your dad but this brought tears to my eyes. It was such a sweet idea. I think you looked just like Jackson and Mason when you were younger!
Same here. I think your dad's picture as a "young boy" looks so much like mason and Jackson. What a great tribute! Is your dad a blogger and will he see it?
Dix, You are so sweet to put this together. I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful daughter. You made my eyes leak a little too. These past 60 years were great, because you were a big part of it for over half of those years. May we spend many more together.
Love,
DAD
U
Post a Comment