Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ode to Fathers

Happy Fathers Day, to all the wonderful dad's out there... who may be reading this blog... okay there's probably only one-- Hi Shane. Anyway, I hope your Father's day card was more flattering than this one that Isaac brought home from church....

FRONT--Standard church fathers day card.

Back...
That's.... Isaac, not Caasi. Should I be worried that he wrote his name in total mirror image?

Shane laughed hard when he received this very sincere card from Isaac. I just want to reassure him that we are so thankful for everything he does and the great person he is... and not just for the paycheck! Love You Shane!!!


4 comments:

Briana said...

That's hilarious! Jason's from Braeden said: "I like my dad because he has blue scrubs and that's my favorite color!" Gotta love creativity, huh! Jason's comment was, "Is that all you could think of?"

Ashley said...

I love it! That's so funny! I wish we could have been there to see what Alia would have come up with!

sully said...

Don't worry about the backward spelling untill 1st grade, its normal. & I'm glad he knows the value of a good job:) Now maybe Shane can teach the kids the value of a good play day:)Dads work to hard!

Natalie said...

That is really funny! My kids came home from church with the same cards! I guess good primary ideas travel fast.