What a great picture. It always amazes me how our kido's fall asleep. You look wonderful Dixie...it is so fun to see you winning races... you go girl. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore and get back into better exercise. Your boys keep growing and are so darn handsome. Isabella is adorable. Say hello to Shane for us. We sure miss you guys!
5 comments:
What a great picture. It always amazes me how our kido's fall asleep. You look wonderful Dixie...it is so fun to see you winning races... you go girl. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore and get back into better exercise. Your boys keep growing and are so darn handsome. Isabella is adorable. Say hello to Shane for us. We sure miss you guys!
That is too darn funny, Dixie!
Sooooooo funny! I love it!
That is so fantastic!!!
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment