I can see a little bit of you in each of your boys but in different features. So I just put two and two together and asked my sons 3rd grade teacher if she is your mom. She is. She said you guys were just here and you wore her out (with your energy i think). I hope Logan doesnt wear her out (too much) in her class. I'm jealous of your Powell pics. april
3 comments:
I love all the pictures, thanks for sharing.
Sorry we missed you again! Maybe next time?
Hope everyone else didn't get sick?
Love ya!!
I can see a little bit of you in each of your boys but in different features. So I just put two and two together and asked my sons 3rd grade teacher if she is your mom. She is. She said you guys were just here and you wore her out (with your energy i think). I hope Logan doesnt wear her out (too much) in her class. I'm jealous of your Powell pics.
april
Post a Comment