I love the laughter of you all giggling!! Bella is so funny...she is not going to let the boys be the only one having the fun!!! I also appreciate the ole country twain in the background so appropriate for a tire swing scene!
Hilarious--was all that rope really necessary for Bella? She looked like she had a pretty good death grip on the rope. so cute. All the kids are growing up, sniff, sniff.
4 comments:
LOVE it! Love how Bella was tied in..she is so stinking cute! I am glad you got in on the fun Dixie ;0)
So much fun!!!
I love the laughter of you all giggling!! Bella is so funny...she is not going to let the boys be the only one having the fun!!!
I also appreciate the ole country twain in the background so appropriate for a tire swing scene!
Hilarious--was all that rope really necessary for Bella? She looked like she had a pretty good death grip on the rope. so cute. All the kids are growing up, sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment