Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Snow in Texas!






What a weekend! On Friday morning before school the boys woke up and saw a dusting of snow on the ground. They were so excited they immediately got dressed to go out in the snow at 6:45 a.m. They stayed outside until they realized there wasn't enough snow to make a snow ball with, and decided it was way too cold. This Texas weather has turned us all into weather wimps! Of course we celebrated the occassion with some hot chocolate.

3 comments:

West Family said...

I was wondering if you had a blog and just found you on Bachisons page! How are you? Your kids are adorable and what a princess you have! I hope things are going well for you. Your boys can come here and play in the snow. We got 2 feet yesterday! I can't wait to see more of your family even if it is through a blog and not in person! Take care.

MollyE said...

That is my kind of snow storm for sure. This winter has been a beast! We celebrate most things here with a cup of hot choco. The Lewis family I know braved lots of snow in D.C! We still talk about that one blizzard we got there,and the sniper, and the hurricane.... Ah, the memories.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

This winter has been an ICKY one for us too! We are anxiously awaiting for the sun to shine long enough to melt away the foot of snow still left in our yard. I can't wait for spring, rain, tulips.... anything besides cold weather and snow! Take Care Dixie...keep the pictures posting. Your family is so cute!