Mmmm.. Did somebody say crawfish!!! Okay, there are some things in Texas that you just have to try at least once. Crawfish is one of them. Every year the residents have a crawfish boil to celebrate the passage of the intern year. The kids have a great time swimming and playing with the other kids. But the thing they look forward to the most is the crawfish!!! Unbelievable. The first time we tried them I felt like I was on "Survivor" or something. Cracking them in half and peeling out their insides was a little disgusting at first but they are actually quite tasty with their Cajun seasonings. Mason and Jackson were the crawfish eating champs. Mason stood at the table of crawfish for about 45 minutes cracking them open and eating away (thankfully there is very little meat in them or he would have been sick!) . Finally I had to drag him away from the table.
Isaac just likes cracking off their claws and putting them in his pocket. A lovely little find when you are doing the laundry!
1 comment:
How fun! Spencer and the boys have the same haircut! I love it, it has been so easy!
Post a Comment