
Can't believe my babies are 7! It seems like just yesterday they were tag-teaming the cupboards and pulling absolutely everything out of them! When they were born they were both very sick and stayed for nearly 2 weeks in the NICU. When they were ready to go home the nurses snuggled them up together -- and when I got to the hospital I welled up with tears when I saw Mason and Jackson finally together. Mason was sucking on Jackson's nose... It will always be one of my most treasured memories.
Jackson is a great help to me around the house especially with Isabella, who he adores (nonstop!) He is very good friend and tries to do the right thing. He loves Star Wars, Legos, Pokemon cards, sweets (chocolate and icecream), and wrestling with his brothers.
Mason is a big help as well, although he'd rather be drawing, or doing some kind of project or craft. Like his brother, he loves Star Wars, Legos and his latest venture, spying (Mom and Dad really love that one!)
For their birthday we took them to see "Nim's Island" with their friends. Jayden, Sebastian and Blain....Of course, a fun time was had by all! Happy Birthday boys! We love you so much!
6 comments:
Cute pic's of the boys Dixie. I remember when they were newborns and so little , the time really has flown by.
We look forward to seeing you guys next week.
Take care.
Sarah
So fun to see them getting so grown up! I always think about them around birthday time, wish we could celebrate together. I can't believe they are all seven! Time really flies for sure. My boys still love star wars too. They are really into Transformers now too. That storm sounded scary! I'm glad everybody was ok. Miss you!
I can't believe your boys are 7!!! I remember them just babies when the men started Medical school... time is flying. They are so handsome and grown up! Impressive pictures of the hail storm... I can't believe it! I hope you guys are well... we miss you and love the updates. Take Care!
Hey Dixie, your family is growing so fast. I can't believe you have a little girl. They all are so cute. Hope all is well.
Wow time flies! I remember so well when the boys were tiny and meeting them for the first time. Wish them a belated birthday for us and from Whitney. She'll catch up to them this summer!
Love ya...
Nicki and Family
I can't believe they are getting so old. I still remember them as the little guys who would finish the dinner off my boys plates. I am still jealous of what great eaters they are! We miss you guys and often talk about the good old Virginia days! We look forward to fun times this summer! Love, Katie
Post a Comment