Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

I got tagged people!  Now it's official...I'm a blogger.  Here goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. The Biggest Loser (Isaac asked me if I was going to be on the biggest loser the other day when I was running on the treadmill,  what are you tryin' to say!?" I ask.
2.  The Amazing Race
3.  The O'Reilly Factor (I know, I am ill)
4.  Rachael Ray 
5.  The Office
6.  Little People Big World  
7.  Anything on HGTV and DIY (Do it Yourself)
8. My all time Favorite.... Little House on the Prairie 

Things I did yesterday

1.  Took Isaac to open gym
2.  Made Halloween cookies
3. Folded laundry
4.  Had Family Home Evening
5.  Grilled hamburgers for dinner
6.  Read Junie B. Jones to the boys
7.  Played Charades with the boys for FHE
8.  Cuddled with Isabella before bed

Favorite Restaurants

1.  California Pizza Kitchen 
2.  Texas Roadhouse
3.  B.J's
4.  Dead Fish Grill
5.  Olive Garden
6.  Cafe Rio
7.  Chipotle
8.  Backyard BBQ

Things on my wish list

1.  Peace on Earth
2.  No more childhood diseases
3.  That Shane could spend  a little more time away from the hospital.
4.  To go on a mission with Shane someday
5.  Send my kids on missions and off to college
6.  Pay off debt
7.  Go on a vacation with Shane
8.  Take my kids to Disneyworld someday

Things I love about Fall:

1.  The beautiful colors
2.  The chill in the air
3.  Pumpkin everything, pie, cookies, bread etc.
4.  Dressing up for Halloween
5.  Covering up the extra flab with a sweater
6.  Having family around for Thanksgiving
7.  Playing in the fallen leaves
8.  Going to the pumpkin patch

8 People I tag (okay, 10 whatever)

1.  Trichelle
2.  Katrina
3.  Haley 
4.  Molly E.
5.  Cianne
6.  Nicole Fry
7.   Marianne
8.  Amanda
9.  Anna and Lacy






3 comments:

MollyE said...

OH my goodness, we are soulmates. I LOVE Little House on the Prarie. I watch reruns all the time!

Heather said...

What flab? Paleeeease!!! But I too love putting on a sweater and jeans rather than the T and shorts.

Heather said...

What flab? Paleeeease!!! But I too love putting on a sweater and jeans rather than the T and shorts.