Baby Stanley doing the "Hookem Horns" sign. So long Boise State! This boy's a true Texan!Jackson having fun at the park. What a great kid.
Uncle Tim, giving Shane a tune-up!
Out for a little stroll...doesn't Lewis look like he's enjoying this?
Baby Stanley doing the "Hookem Horns" sign. So long Boise State! This boy's a true Texan!Uncle Tim, giving Shane a tune-up!
Out for a little stroll...doesn't Lewis look like he's enjoying this?
5 comments:
Hey wats up visit my blog love yours love always anna and soory for the delay... long delay
Hey wats up visit my blog love yours love always anna and soory for the delay... long delay
UP DATE I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-love anna
I didn't know you had a blog. How fun. This is our favorite way to keep in touch with family through pictures. Your family is beautiful by the way! You're what gives me hope of a girl after 3 boys!
I dont think so. He will be fully indoctrinated on the Boise State ways before long. Cute pics though.
TIM
Post a Comment