Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Happenings

This year I think I had more fun than the kids-- making Jedi and ballerina costumes and  playing dress up with Isabella.  The boys trick or treated until they literally dropped and then we went to a party for the surgery interviewees for next year.  There was a moon bounce and lots of kids to run around with.  The kids had a ball!

Can't wait to look around the blogs and see all the costumes and fun!  


Click to play The Monster Mash
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all their costumes! Was Isabella's tutu easy to make?

MollyE said...

Oh, so you are one of those crafty Moms! All the costumes were so cute! I loved the pirate hair! I can't believe you are making tutus, that is just so foreign to me!

Heather said...

So the "no-sew" tutu worked then, huh? She is adorable and I must say the jedi costumes are fab. Love your family.

West Family said...

I love Halloween, but I also love when it is over. It is hard to keep track of 4 little people's costume accessories! Your kids looked adorable. I am so glad you have a little ballerina to play with. Hope residency is treating you well.

Nicole said...

Very cute!
You need to post the instructions for your "no-sew" tutu!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Very cute costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I love your cute smilebox slideshows... you are to creative Dixie!

The Eidson Family said...

The kids looked great! Leigh is in love with Izzy - thinks she's sooo cute. See y'all soon.

Cassidy said...

Nice work on the costumes! Your kids are so darling. And the smilebox slideshow is awesome.

Floyd Family said...

So cute! How fun to have a little girl to dress up. Your kids look so good. What a star Mom!