Bella is getting cuter and cuter! Fun pictures, loved the cake! What is up with the country music? I know you are in Texas, but have you always like country?
I can't believe it either! She is beautiful. That song "Let them be little" is my all time favorite! I also appreciated your Veterans day blog, living in DC also gave me a much better respect of our country and those who serve for us.
8 comments:
Bella is getting cuter and cuter! Fun pictures, loved the cake! What is up with the country music? I know you are in Texas, but have you always like country?
What no pics of Jack in Ripley's kennel? ;)
Fun! The year has gone by so fast! Hope to see you sometime so the girls can play. Isn't that stroller walker great...Lindsie Loves her's. :)
I can't believe it either! She is beautiful. That song "Let them be little" is my all time favorite! I also appreciated your Veterans day blog, living in DC also gave me a much better respect of our country and those who serve for us.
So sweet! Happy Birthday Bella! I love that you call her Bella Boo, so cute! Who made the cake?
Since you put your address on facebook, I decided to spy on you! Your kids look so much like you. Tell Trachelle hello!
Chad
I love that sweet face. But you know where she gets it right? You!!! You two are gorgeous!
Cute blog!!! You have got the cutest family!!
Post a Comment