Do you really all have matching coats or is it something they make you wear at the frozen wonderland??? Looks like so much fun! We have our own frozen wonderland in our backyard, but it is not nearly as neat, but I bet it as just as cold!
The lovely matching coats were a requirement at the exhibit because it was 9 degrees inside and about 78 degrees outside. So a lot of people were wearing shorts, but no flip flops allowed. It was SERIOUSLY FREEZING to keep the ice solid.
Looks like the Lewis family had a wonderful Christmas. The ice exhibit looked very neat and looked a bit chilly... made for some cute pictures of your family. Casey will be in Texas next month for fellowship interviews. He will love 78 degree weather.. it is chilly and snowing non-stop here in Michigan! Miss you guys!
so fun! and i love the family photo at the top. I just headed to the zoo with lynn lambert this week. small world that it is..... lots of love to you guys- and happy holidays.
7 comments:
The ice exhibit looks so "cool". I wish I had known about it sooner. Oh well.
Do you really all have matching coats or is it something they make you wear at the frozen wonderland??? Looks like so much fun! We have our own frozen wonderland in our backyard, but it is not nearly as neat, but I bet it as just as cold!
The lovely matching coats were a requirement at the exhibit because it was 9 degrees inside and about 78 degrees outside. So a lot of people were wearing shorts, but no flip flops allowed. It was SERIOUSLY FREEZING to keep the ice solid.
My kids just asked if we could go visit you next Christmas so we could see the ice sculptures. So neat.
Looks like the Lewis family had a wonderful Christmas. The ice exhibit looked very neat and looked a bit chilly... made for some cute pictures of your family. Casey will be in Texas next month for fellowship interviews. He will love 78 degree weather.. it is chilly and snowing non-stop here in Michigan! Miss you guys!
so fun! and i love the family photo at the top. I just headed to the zoo with lynn lambert this week. small world that it is.....
lots of love to you guys- and happy holidays.
The pics of the ice exhibit are amazing! Was that in Dallas? I bet you all warmed up with hot cocoa after, right?
Post a Comment