Mason and Jackson had their eight birthday! Eight is great! They will be getting baptized in Utah this summer.
At my 33rd Birthday Dinner-- Pizookie, oh my, heaven!

A visit from grandma and grandpa Lewis, aunt Sarah and uncle Tim and the cousins
A day trip to Sea World-- dolphins just make me smile.
Uncle Tim, Lewis, Grandma and the boys in the splash zone at Shamu Stadium..




Baseball season-- Go Jayhawks!!
Isaac's first shiner... caused by Mason's bat "on accident"-- poor little guy! (this one does NOT make me smile) :(
And Isabella, who always makes me smile.
Yogurt Anyone?...
7 comments:
I just love that pic of Izzy covered in yogurt--which I'm sure was a blast for you to clean up! I love Sea World, I will never get tired of going--I hope you guys had a blast!
Isaac's comments are hilarious! What fun pictures!
Oh my goodness, my dream is to take my boys to sea world. Isn't that funny? For us it will take a major vacation in order to get anywhere near one! FUn pictures, so cute!
Love them all. We had such a great time with you guys. Hope all is well with ya'll. p.s. isn't it a little early to have such HOT weather, OMGosh!!!
Yeah! Great update! When are you coming to baptize the boys? Hope we will get to see you!!! Whitney's baptism is scheduled for July 11th (unless "baby boy" decides to make an early arrival??) Send me an email sometime and fill me in...love ya!
I'm glad you took the picture of his black eye, I have one of Bree when she was three and broke her nose. Whenever I show it to her she says, "I'll never be that stupid again!" Best teaching tool ever! Also excited to hear you'll be here again soon!(Makes me hope Trish will come?????) And I love the carebear, My neices do that same "choke-hold" snuggle!
Izzy is getting so big:) I love her curly blonde hair.
Your arms are amazingly toned Dixie...what is your secret(carrying Izzy). You look beautiful and I love the new hair cut, so cute!
Post a Comment