Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BYU vs. OU


Shane had the opportunity to witness the unbelievable BYU and OU matchup at the new and amazing Dallas stadium with his Dad and brothers. None of us expected it to turn out the way it did... and I was so happy that Shane was there to take it all in and especially spend some much deserved down time with his brothers and dad.

Let me clarify... I'm a Ute fan ... but I made an exception and cheered for the Cougars while watching the game at home, and ironing clothes for Sunday morning... but I'm not bitter. :) . The best part was hearing the commentator at the end of the game say, "I think Max Hall just said ,' Oh my gosh! or whatever they say in Provo!" That made my night.

What an amazing game! I was nearly converted :) Go cougars! Keep it up! (Except for when you play the U).

Here are the pics:



5 comments:

Briana said...

Jason and I cracked up when we heard the comment about "oh my gosh", too!! How exciting for them to all be able to get together and on top of that, witness an AMAZING game!!

Natalie said...

Yeah!! That was awesome! And I am totally jealous. That would have been the best game to go to!

I'm like you, only the other way around. My heart is all Cougar, except I like the Utes too. Just second. I can't wait till Utah comes up here and plays Oregon. I hate the ducks, and I hope Utah kicks some quackers.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the guys at the gamae how fun to all be together. We miss you all.
Love, Mom

Meg said...

Hi Dixie! I just read your blog... like a lot. Little House on the Prarie?! LOVE. the only one I have never seen was the very last one. Then Dale saw that it was on T.V. the other day and recorded it. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet- but I'm a little too excited.

Your blog was fun to read, and your family is super cute. Thanks for the visit today!

-Meghan

Heather said...

What is sad, is that after an amazing season opener, they'll probably lose every game from here on out. I am a Cougar fan and hate to say that I don't have much faith in them. . .oh that sounds terrible, but true.