Friday, November 20, 2009

Bella Boo turned TWO!!!

Somehow we managed to have a little birthday gathering for Bella's second birthday. I know everyone says this, and it's a total cliche but... I just can't believe how quickly this happened. Here she was just yesterday...



Anyway, we were blessed to have some great friends over to share the celebration. Even Tinker Bell made an appearance. Nothing says love -- and your mom is clueless when it comes to cake decorating -- like a store bought cake and lots of balloons.








I love this picture of Allison and Bella... she was so cuddly-- I guess she could just feel the love.






Bella loved being the center of attention and had a great time opening her gifts...


Such a great group of friends... didn't get pictures of all of them, but they are so easy going and fun to be around.







We gave her a little keyboard--not sure who has enjoyed it more, the boys, or Bella.





5 comments:

Briana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!

sully said...

You're right, How did that happen?

West Family said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! I love and hate watching my kids grow, I am sure you feel the same. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving week:)

Andrea said...

Chloe had a similar cake, I love Tinkerbell. She is such s pretty little girl!! I love her little button nose! Happy Birthday to Bella!

Heather said...

time flies!