Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

Grandma Alert!!! Here are some video clips from the significant things that happened this Christmas. As I watched this I feel so blessed and thankful for my kids and the magic that they bring to Christmas. Isaac's Kindergarten had their annual Christmas Tea where they pass out punch and cookies to the parents and then treat us to some very cute Christmas songs... I included just a few of those in the video... too cute.

Also, we had a small miracle on Christmas Eve when we suddenly got some pretty good snow flurries...Isaac yelled "Somebody slap me! I think I'm dreaming!" The kids were able to gather up a few handfuls of snow off of the trampoline... and were very excited and thankful for their early Christmas gift.

Christmas Eve was comical. My friend Allison and her daughter Madison came over because her husband was working. She graciously played Mary and Madison played the angel in the nativity... or rather the Christmas Eve comedy hour. I hope she'll forgive me for posting a little portion of it.

Christmas morning was so classic! Mason's reaction to his gifts was priceless and hilarious! I'm so glad we captured it on video so we can embarrass him later on in life.

Shane was also home from Wednesday until Sunday, which was wonderful! We just played with the kids all weekend... building legos, a marble rollercoaster, playing chess and wii... basically doing nothing. Perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video. Funny that it is still dark out in your video, what time did Shane wake everyone up at??? ;0)

Heather said...

Classic!! Sounds like it was a very Merry Christmas! Missing you all!