Every year the elementary school does a speed stacking unit in P.E. and subsequently, a school wide competition. How this will help them later on in life is yet to be determined ... but it's fun for them, and fun to watch how they've gotten faster and faster since kindergarten. Pointless, maybe, but they learn that with a lot of practice and persistence you can amaze your friends with a really cool party trick.
Here is the short video for your entertainment...
3 comments:
That is CRAZY! Pointless, but it looks really fun! I can't believe how fast those kids are. Now, if they could just have a "do the dishes competition."
That does look fun...
I am happy the potty training with Isabella went well. I tried to potty train Gabriella for 5 months--I am not one to go back and forth so once I decided she would use the potty I was not about to back out. I started way before the baby was due to make sure she perfected it before she was born. Well, after 5 long, frustrating months I am happy to say that Gabriella's last accident was while I was in the hospital!
Although I am glad she is done--what other 2 1/2 year old waits until the baby is born to perfect the potty! I will never figure this mommy thing out:)
I LOVED that video! What a cute idea. I bet Isaac was pretty excited to join his brothers this year!
Post a Comment