Thursday, March 4, 2010

Project


The thought of blogging has been a drag for the past few weeks. I don't know if I'll continue on for much longer... life just keeps getting crazier and crazier... and I'm starting to have serious doubts that there is a good reason for me to keep going with it... thoughts?

Anyway, we decided to replace our disgusting carpet that between Isabella and Ripley ( our little dog) has become a germ infested petri dish. We're putting the house up for sale in a year and decided to get started on the fixing up. Poor Shane was coming home after work and slaving until the wee hours of the morning to finish up...I'm afraid that beyond the prep-work and the cleanup... I wasn't much help.
Here are some of the pictures.

This is just a cute picture of Isabella sitting in the middle of the project... playing some tunes before church.


The boys are always a big help! Can't wait for them to REALLY be old enough to put their muscles into the yard work.


The finished product... I don't know why but my camera put added a few spots.

2 comments:

MollyE said...

Wow, looks great. I am feeling the same way about blogging. I am done, done, done. But I don't know quite how to finish it off. Jeremy insists I print a book before shuttting it down. Also, where will you be heading to in a year? Please say Boise!!!!

Nicole said...

NO, don't stop blogging! I love all your posts...the way you describe things, the pictures, everything!
The house project looks great! I"ll bet the wood floors feel so much cleaner than carpet? I'd love to have less carpet in my house. :)
So, house for sale in a year means you are moving back home??? Please, Please!!