Monday, November 15, 2010

All the Single Ladies

I am definitely meant to be a boy mom... but I love girls! They are so emotional, irrational, and most of all fun! Here is a little video I finally took the time to post. It's from our summer in Utah. This particular clip is from the family cabin in Wyoming, where we were having our family reunion.

These are my cute nieces and crazy daughter... lets just say, after this trip I hoped I never had to hear this song again!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is too cute!! I love me some girls. Of course, that's all I know.

That looks like the same cabin we stayed at on our senoir trip!! With the Price is Right kitchen appliances? Our parents were way too trusting. I would never let my kids go on an unchaperoned road trip with boy/girls. But it was fun!!!