dixie- i am dying that she is four months old!! how did that happen???? what a doll. i love your little family! and shane had a "spring break"? That is great!
Luke was scrolling through blogs and came upon the Lonestar Lewis Family. He thought 'no way is that Shane and Dixie' and it was!! I just wanted to say congrats on the little girl. She is so beautiful! And to tell you I set up a blog for Jake and trish. Trish has PROMISED to update it. But we'll see what happens! Anyways, just wanted to say HI!
Love- Katey wellspalace.blogspot.com
Jake and Trish's site jaketrishandgirls.blogpost.com
3 comments:
dixie- i am dying that she is four months old!! how did that happen???? what a doll. i love your little family! and shane had a "spring break"? That is great!
Hey guys-
Luke was scrolling through blogs and came upon the Lonestar Lewis Family. He thought 'no way is that Shane and Dixie' and it was!! I just wanted to say congrats on the little girl. She is so beautiful! And to tell you I set up a blog for Jake and trish. Trish has PROMISED to update it. But we'll see what happens! Anyways, just wanted to say HI!
Love- Katey
wellspalace.blogspot.com
Jake and Trish's site
jaketrishandgirls.blogpost.com
Oh my gosh look at those big boys! And Izzy is so big! You guys look great, hope you enjoyed your vacation.
Love, Essie
Post a Comment