One night the boys just had a hankerin to paint someone's fingernails... Isabella was more than willing to help them out. I thought it would be a sloppy mess, but it turns out these boys have an eye for detail.
Ohhhhh, they are soooo sweet! I hope my boys are good with our little girl like that. I LOVE the last picture and the way that she's looking at Jackson as if she's completely in love with him!
Joshua only uses the nail polish to paint his toy race cars. That is too sweet! Sorry about the garage door. I have had a few issues with ours as well. Usually I try to close it with the van lift gate still open. It doesn't end well. I am glad you are all safe. Some of our races come awfully close to accidents too!
5 comments:
Can I please have your boys untill they turn 11? You can have them back then.
Ohhhhh, they are soooo sweet! I hope my boys are good with our little girl like that. I LOVE the last picture and the way that she's looking at Jackson as if she's completely in love with him!
That is so funny. Just goes to show you that even boys like pretty things.
I get that hankerin all the time, but sadly there are no willing bodies! Jeremy refuses to let me go near any of the boys. Oh well!
Joshua only uses the nail polish to paint his toy race cars. That is too sweet! Sorry about the garage door. I have had a few issues with ours as well. Usually I try to close it with the van lift gate still open. It doesn't end well. I am glad you are all safe. Some of our races come awfully close to accidents too!
Post a Comment