Jackson and Mason had their annual school sport stacking competition today. They have to stack cups in certain configurations as fast as they can. They'll find out on Monday if they placed... regardless, the school does a great job of exposing the kids to lots of different experiences and this is one of the most anticipated events of the year.
Mason is in the striped shirt (watch for his happy reaction after the first clip, it's priceless), and Jackson in the gray jacket... the last clip is Jackson attempting to do a more advanced configuration, the cycle, for the first time.
4 comments:
I saw those for the first time when I was at Barnes and NOble a couple years ago and watched a little boy doing them. I thought, "what a wierd toy and what a strange kid." But as I sat and watched him go faster and faster and do all the huge configurations I started to catch the vision. It probably takes a lot of coordination and conceptual abilities. I would never be good at it. What a cool idea for the school to do.
That was neat, I've been duing to post Jack's Xmas pagent, but cant get it right! How'd you do it? What format does it need to be in and how long did it take to upload?
what can I say, my nephews are VERY talented...and so super adorable.
What a phenomenon those cup stacking challenges have become. The first one I ever saw was on the Tonight Show a while back! Looks like it would be fun, but hard for me!
Chloe was watching the video with me and said "I want cups", she is so funny!
Post a Comment